James Scott & Co. (Shannon) Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of May 1984. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Ronayne and Patrick Quirke have been the director of 29 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. James Scott & Co. (Shannon) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 27 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:27/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James Scott & Co. (Shannon) Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:101102
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:James Scott and Co Shannon Ltd
- Registered Address:Mainport,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||15/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||27/09/2016||24/10/2016|