Irish Medical Devices Association Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of October 2002. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Liam O'Donoghue and Danny McCoy have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Irish Medical Devices Association Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 23 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Medical Devices Association Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:363008
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Phone:+353 (0)87 230 8153
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Irish Medical Devices Association Ltd
- Registered Address:Confereration House,
84/86 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||12/01/2017||13/01/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||12/01/2017||13/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||28/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/09/2015||25/09/2015|