Investor Suite Mandate Management Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Wednesday the 8th of April 2015. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Walsh and John Loughran have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 102 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Investor Suite Mandate Management Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:560009
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Investor Suite Mandate Management Company Ltd
- Registered Address:7/8 Wilton,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||08/04/2017||15/06/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||26/01/2017||03/03/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||08/11/2016||17/11/2016|