Investment Technology Group International Limited was set up on Wednesday the 10th of September 1997. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Steven Vigliotti, Robert James Boardman and Angelo Bulone have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Investment Technology Group International Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 143 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Investment Technology Group International Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:271866
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:Investment Technology Group International Ltd
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|