Invermore Shipping Limited was set up on Thursday the 28th of January 1988. Their current address is Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Stewart Tyrrell, Sheila Mary Tyrrell and James Alexander Tyrrell have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Invermore Shipping Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Invermore Shipping Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:128514
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[61.XX] Water Transport
- May Trade As:Invermore Shipping Ltd
- Registered Address:North Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||28/11/2016||29/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|