Integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of December 2007. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 2nd of April 2010. The company's current directors Eamon O'Brien and Alan McGilton have been the director of 38 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:450335
- Current Status:Dissolved (02/04/2010)
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Integrated Governance Risk & Compliance Ltd
- Partial Address:First Floor,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||02/12/2009||03/12/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||07/06/2009||16/10/2009|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||-||12/08/2008||12/08/2008||Coming|