Hillstreet Quarries Limited was set up on Friday the 12th of February 1993. Their current address is Co. Sligo, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Martina Flynn, Denis Flynn and Peter Duignan have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Hillstreet Quarries Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Hillstreet Quarries Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:199054
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[14.11] Quarrying of Stone For Construction
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Glen,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 13/01/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||15/09/2016||16/05/2017|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||4||08/02/2017||10/02/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||08/02/2017||10/02/2017|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||23/05/2014||27/01/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||13/01/2017||17/01/2017|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||14||12/02/1993|
“Bought from the company before Christmas, great company to deal with.,,