Hi-Volt Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of March 1998. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Fahey and Richard Gleeson have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Hi-Volt Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hi-Volt Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:282438
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)504 455 10
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Ballyduff,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2016||28/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2015||28/07/2015|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||13/03/2015||09/04/2015|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||22||23/03/1998|
“I'm just enquiring does ur site open on a Saturday in ballyduff Thurles,,