Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of September 2002. Their current address is 63 - 74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Chris Stroud and Patrick Medley have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:361933
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Hewlett-Packard Galway Ltd
- Registered Address:63 - 74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||31/01/2017||07/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2016||26/08/2016|