Hamperton Construction Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of March 2004. Their current address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Christopher Guerin and Sheelagh Guerin have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. According to our records, Hamperton Construction Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Hamperton Construction Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/09/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hamperton Construction Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:383499
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Hamperton Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:Woodstock House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Hamperton Construction Limited. More information about Hamperton Construction Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||22/09/2014||20/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/09/2013||19/10/2013|