Friends of St. Lukes General Hospital Carlow/Kilkenny Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Friday the 17th of December 1993. Their current address is Co. Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Henry Vivian Good, Sheila Brennan, Barbara Scholfield, Anthony Teehan and Declan Mc Cann have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Friends of St. Lukes General Hospital Carlow/Kilkenny Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:211030
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Friends of St Lukes General Hospital Carlow/Kilkenny Company Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Tony Teehan,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||27/10/2016||10/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||27/10/2016||28/10/2016|