Forge Parkhead Properties Limited was set up on Wednesday the 10th of May 2006. Their current address is Molyneux House,Bride Street,Dublin 8., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Deirdre Kiely and Eamonn Griffin have been the director of 62 other Irish companies between them; 38 of which are now closed. Forge Parkhead Properties Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 218 other companies.
- Company Name:Forge Parkhead Properties Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:419898
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Molyneux House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||05/05/2017||30/05/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||05/11/2016||01/02/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||06/05/2016||05/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/01/2016||29/02/2016|