Falcon Leisure Group (Overseas) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 30th of November 1988. Their current address is 18-19 Duke Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/01/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/03/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Falcon Leisure Group (Overseas) Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:902857
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:18-19 Duke Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|F3 CHG. IN DIRECTORS/SEC./PERSONS AUTHORISED TO||8||10/01/2014||17/09/2014|
|F7 RETURN OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS OF AN EXTERNAL||2||30/09/2013||11/03/2014|
|F7 RETURN OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS OF AN EXTERNAL||2||30/09/2011||11/12/2013|
|F7 RETURN OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS OF AN EXTERNAL||2||30/09/2012||11/12/2013|