Fahrenheit 451 Mood Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of February 2012. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Graham Egan and Gerard Egan have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Fahrenheit 451 Mood Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 114 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/09/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/08/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:29 Mount Street Upper,
- RiskWatch: COURT ORDER LIQUIDATION
Court Order Date 19/12/2016
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 29/11/2016
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||19/12/2016||13/02/2017|
|COURT ORDER - E12||8||29/11/2016||23/12/2016|
|COURT ORDER - E12||6||19/12/2016||23/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||10/06/2016||15/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/08/2014||05/09/2014|