Exel (European Service Centre) was set up on Thursday the 22nd of March 1962. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jesper Nielsen, Yvonne Rogers, and Maurice Meade have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Exel (European Service Centre) has 2 shareholders.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Exel (European Service Centre)
- Time in Business:54 Years
- Company Number:19494
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.40] Activities of Other Transport Agencies
- Registered Address:C/O Dhl Global Forwarding Ireland Limited,
Cedar Drive Dublin Airport Logistics Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2014||28/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||02/09/2013||03/09/2013|