Elite Form Manufacturing Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of May 2003. Their current address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sandra Byrne, John Mc Eneaney, Georgina Whyte and Victor Whyte have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Elite Form Manufacturing Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/11/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Elite Form Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:370585
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 937 2365
- Principal Activity:[28.75] Manufacture of Other Fabricated Metal Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Elite Form Manufacturing Ltd
- Registered Address:Dromiskin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2015||26/10/2015|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||30/01/2015||04/02/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||27/08/2014||27/08/2014|