Edward Kehoe & Sons Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of March 1963. Their current address is Co. Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Kehoe, David Kehoe and Peter Kehoe have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Edward Kehoe & Sons Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Edward Kehoe & Sons Limited
- Time in Business:53 Years
- Company Number:20279
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 424 528
- May Trade As:Edward Kehoe and Sons Ltd
- Registered Address:Clonleigh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/07/2016||08/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|