Duke House Nominees One Limited was set up on Thursday the 7th of June 2007. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernard Francis Hamill and Robert Shane Neill have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Duke House Nominees One Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Duke House Nominees One Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:440916
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Duke House Nominees One Ltd
- Registered Address:2nd Floor 6 Saint Andrew's Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||07/12/2016||13/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/10/2015||28/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||18/09/2014||18/09/2014|