Douglas Electronics Systems Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of October 1977. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eugene Pigott, Declan Lordan, James O'Shea and John O'Sullivan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Douglas Electronics Systems Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Douglas Electronics Systems Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:60152
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 431 7001
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Neptune House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||15/08/2016||14/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||11/08/2016||11/08/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||27/05/2016||27/05/2016|