D. H. Burke and Son Limited was set up on Thursday the 4th of August 1977. Their current address is Co. Galway, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Kevin Burke and Marie Burke have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. D. H. Burke and Son Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Company Name:D. H. Burke and Son Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:59533
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The Old Presbytery,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||30/11/2016||01/02/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||31/05/2016||04/07/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||30/11/2015||18/03/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||31/05/2014||02/12/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||30/11/2014||02/12/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||31/05/2015||02/12/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||30/11/2013||30/01/2014|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||31/05/2013||30/01/2014|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||30/11/2012||09/05/2013|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||09/01/2013||16/01/2013|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||6||01/06/2012||12/06/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2011||28/10/2011|