Customer Survey Technologies International Limited was set up on Wednesday the 9th of June 1993. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Clay Deniger, Patrick Hayes and Helen Keogh have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Customer Survey Technologies International Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 25 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/03/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Customer Survey Technologies International Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:203683
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 659 9428
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Denshaw House,
120/121 Baggot Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/12/2014||28/01/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||31/12/2013||29/12/2014|