Crosswinds Cottage Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of August 1999. Their current address is Dublin 20, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Paul Sisk and Sean Mulryan have been the director of 89 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Crosswinds Cottage Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 62 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/12/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crosswinds Cottage Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:311245
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Crosswinds Cottage Ltd
- Registered Address:Fonthill House,
Old Lucan Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||24/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||24/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||25/12/2015||22/01/2016|