Columbus McKinnon Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 27th of February 2014. Their current address is Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ken Murphy, Steven Antony Sherwin and Ivo Letterio Celi have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Columbus McKinnon Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Columbus McKinnon Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:540268
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.22] Manufacture of Lifting and Handling Equipment
- Registered Address:Unit 4 Wexford Road Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||4||17/05/2017||22/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||27/08/2016||19/09/2016|