Cms Peripherals Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of January 1997. Their current address is Co Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Burke and Frank Salmon have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Cms Peripherals Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cms Peripherals Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:259894
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 937 4000
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Cms Peripherals Ltd
- Registered Address:Bohola Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||15/06/2015||15/06/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||05/01/2015||29/01/2015|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||11||10/12/2012||10/12/2012|