Clantek Future Building Systems Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of November 2004. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 22nd of October 2010. The company's current directors James Alphonsus Clancy and Jonathan Beale have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/10/2010
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/04/2007
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2006
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/11/2007
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clantek Future Building Systems Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:393199
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(22/10/2010)
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:11 Upper Dominick Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||14||23/05/2008||23/05/2008|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||1||03/05/2007||24/05/2007|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||03/05/2007||24/05/2007|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||03/05/2006||18/04/2007|
“Excellent service ,on time,quality work aaa and very satisfied ,great standers,,,