Challenge Power Transmission Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of April 1998. Their current address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Cody, Martin Pope and Sean Robbins have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Challenge Power Transmission Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Challenge Power Transmission Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:284804
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 456 6311
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Challenge Power Transmission Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 202, Holly Road,
Western Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||17/10/2015||05/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/12/2015||05/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||20/07/2016||17/08/2016|