Celtic Link Ferries (Ireland) Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 16th of August 2007. Their current address is Kilmore Quay,Co Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James O'Flaherty, William O'Leary and Denis O'Flaherty have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Celtic Link Ferries (Ireland) Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celtic Link Ferries (Ireland) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:444796
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[61.10] Sea and Coastal Water Transport
- Registered Address:Kilmore Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||10||16/08/2015||26/01/2017|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||10||04/07/2016||26/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/07/2016||04/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||16/08/2015||08/09/2015|
|MEMO & ARTS TO ACCOMPANY A D6/D12||24||30/01/2012||23/03/2012|