Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of May 2015. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pauric Harte, Gerry Clifford and Keith Manning have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 31 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:1 Year
- Company Number:562671
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:76 Merrion Square South,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2016||20/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||26/08/2016||07/09/2016|