Celbridge Supermarket Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 12th of February 2013. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Yvonne Nally, Michael Nally, Steven Nally and Joseph Nally have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celbridge Supermarket Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:523693
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.27] Other Retail Sale of Food, Beverages and Tobacco in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Supervalu,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||11/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/05/2016||28/06/2016|
“I am delighted with the opening of Super value in Celbridge and with the fact that 2 Celbridge educated men are at the helm. I have shopped once and am very pleased with what I saw. I am Coeliac and there is a very good selection of free from products. I would be delighted if you could also supply Purebred from Co. Donegal and Shamrock crisps gluten free from Keogh's. Also gluten free porridge from Bairns or Juvela. Then I could do all my shopping in one place. I wish the venture every success,,