Carrickeeny Wind Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of February 2008. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Aaron Edward Musca, John Matson, Marsha Kay Smith and John Richard Birkbeck Harris have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Carrickeeny Wind Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/03/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/03/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carrickeeny Wind Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:453555
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:Carrickeeny Wind Ltd
- Registered Address:6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||10/10/2016||14/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||24/02/2016||01/03/2016|