Carandrew Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of March 2000. Their current address is 3 New Street,Killarney,Co Kerry, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 21st of June 2017. The company's current directors Conor Lynch and Marian O'Gorman have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Carandrew Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carandrew Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:323822
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(21/06/2017)
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Carandrew Ltd
- Registered Address:3 New Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||08/02/2017||01/03/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||26/01/2017||01/03/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||26/01/2017||01/03/2017|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||8||01/03/2017||01/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/10/2016||28/11/2016|