Brownfield Restoration Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of September 2003. Their current address is Dublin 16, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ray Stokes and Anne Stokes have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Brownfield Restoration Ireland Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 108 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brownfield Restoration Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:375643
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[37.20] Recycling of Non-Metal Waste and Scrap
- May Trade As:Brownfield Restoration Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 2, Ballinteer Business Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/08/2016||23/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/08/2015||28/09/2015|