Blackberry Hearing Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of February 2015. Their current address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Gleeson and John Ryan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Blackberry Hearing Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Blackberry Hearing Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:557364
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Blackberry Hearing Ltd
- Registered Address:The Village Centre,
Two Mile House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/08/2016||07/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||11/08/2015||08/09/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||11/02/2015||12/02/2015|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||10||11/02/2015||04/02/2015|