Bioobservation Systems Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of June 1999. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ciaran Farrelly, Ian Lucey and Derek Crawley have been the director of 75 other Irish companies between them; 47 of which are now closed. Bioobservation Systems Limited has 16 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Thornhill House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||22/02/2017||01/03/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||29/11/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|