Becton Dickinson Dispensing Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of July 2008. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Edward Daniel Hopkin, Patrick Keenan and Cormac Reynolds have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Becton Dickinson Dispensing Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/04/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/02/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Becton Dickinson Dispensing Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:459622
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Becton Dickinson Dispensing Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:72 O'Connell Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||01/06/2016||08/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||12/04/2016||22/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/02/2016||26/02/2016|