Ballybane Windfarms Nominees Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of December 2009. Their current address is Blackrock Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jeremiah Enright and Margaret Connolly have been the director of 92 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Ballybane Windfarms Nominees Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 18 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballybane Windfarms Nominees Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:478854
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Ballybane Windfarms Nominees Ltd
- Registered Address:The Coach House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||28/11/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|