Asl Aircraft Investment Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 4th of May 2012. Their current address is County Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ian Reece, David Andrew, Colin Grant, Jonathan Paul Stratfull and Hugh Flynn have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Asl Aircraft Investment Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:512804
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.14] Agents Involved in the Sale of Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Ships and Aircraft
- Registered Address:3 Malahide Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||24/10/2016||24/10/2016|
|NEW! D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||24/10/2016||24/10/2016|
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||30/09/2016||18/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2015||14/10/2015|