Ashfield House Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of March 1994. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Mary Smyth and Joseph O'Leary have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Ashfield House Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 24 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ashfield House Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:213773
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ashfield House Ltd
- Registered Address:39, Fleet Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/11/2016||13/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/11/2015||09/12/2015|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||09/06/2015||04/12/2015|