Aranbrook Limited was set up on Wednesday the 13th of April 1988. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Mairead McClafferty and Charles J. McClafferty have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Aranbrook Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/08/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:41 Central Chambers,
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 26/03/2010
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP STRUCK OUT
Court Order Date 10/01/2011
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||31/08/2016||20/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2014||10/08/2015|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2014||10/08/2015|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||03/09/2014||09/09/2014|