Allied Irish Banks Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 21st of September 1966. Their current address is Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4., and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 111 other Irish companies between them; 50 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Allied Irish Banks Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:50 Years
- Company Number:24173
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 660 0311
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Bankcentre,
- In The News: AIB offers Apple Pay to customers
- AIB shares rise on first day of unconditional trade
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B18 - REGISTRATION OF A PROSPECTUS||700||12/06/2017||20/06/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||24||09/05/2017||06/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||09/05/2017||06/06/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||27/04/2017||10/05/2017|