Vmware International Limited was set up on Monday the 16th of May 2005. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kieran Barry Murphy, John Finbar Dolan and Aine Edel Lyons have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Vmware International Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1,028 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vmware International Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:402208
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 650 4272439
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Vmware International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||24/11/2017||24/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|