Vetpharm International Holdings Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 1st of July 2003. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Brady and Donal Tierney have been the director of 51 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Vetpharm International Holdings Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 80 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vetpharm International Holdings Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:372965
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 451 5011
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:First Floor,
The Herbert Building,
Carrickmines, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/01/2017||09/11/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||3||18/09/2017||13/10/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||7||03/04/2017||23/05/2017|