Twibill Designs Limited was set up on Wednesday the 9th of February 2000. Their current partial address is Co. Louth, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. According to our records, Twibill Designs Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Twibill Designs Limited has 12 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Twibill Designs Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:320289
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Twibill Designs Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 3,
Dundalk, Co. Louth
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 12/03/2019
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 12/03/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Twibill Designs Limited. More information about Twibill Designs Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||12/03/2019||14/03/2019|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||6||12/03/2019||13/03/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||4||12/03/2019||13/03/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||22/02/2019||01/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/12/2018||28/01/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||05/09/2016||03/11/2016|