The Caterware Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of May 1999. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, The Caterware Company Limited has had a judgment registered against it. The Caterware Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 76 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Caterware Company Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:306569
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[21.12] Manufacture of Paper and Paperboard
- May Trade As:The Caterware Company Ltd
- Registered Address:13 Clarinda Park North,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 26/02/2018
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 26/02/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against The Caterware Company Limited. More information about The Caterware Company Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||26/02/2018||08/03/2018|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||4||26/02/2018||07/03/2018|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||3||26/02/2018||05/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2017||25/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||05/05/1999|