Symantec Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of May 1990. Their current address is 6th Floor,South Bank House,Barrow Street,Dublin 4, Ireland, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eleanor O'Neill, Norman Osumi, Sinead Anne Doherty and Rachel Bernadette Morgan have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Symantec Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 160 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Symantec Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:159355
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8000 322101
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Symantec Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:6th Floor,
South Bank House,
Dublin 4, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||10/05/2018||21/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||28/12/2017||22/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||10/07/2017||13/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||28/06/2017||03/07/2017|