Selc Eireann Teoranta/Selc Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of October 1996. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gayer Pat, Linda Mellerick and Garry Cox have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Selc Eireann Teoranta/Selc Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Selc Eireann Teoranta/Selc Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:255391
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)97 812 00
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Centrepoint House,
Rosemount Park Drive,
Rosemount Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||22/08/2017||06/11/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||22/08/2017||20/09/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||18||23/02/2012||21/08/2017|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||28/09/2012||17/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||23/08/2016||23/08/2016|