Score Press Ireland Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 1st of September 2004. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David John King and Ashley Gilroy Mark Highfield have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Score Press Ireland Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Score Press Ireland Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:390474
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
37-42 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||28/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||07/11/2016||22/11/2016|