Powerohm Sales Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of June 1999. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ian Jackson, James McKee Robinson Iv and David Renton have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Powerohm Sales Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/02/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/04/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Powerohm Sales Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:308576
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 460 6859
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Suite 3,
One Earlsfort Centre,
Lower Hatch Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||04/08/2017||04/08/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||28/04/2017||05/05/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||28/04/2017||05/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/02/2017||28/02/2017|