Parkmaster Investments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 18th of February 1998. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors David Lynch and Caroline Lynch have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Parkmaster Investments Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 28 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Parkmaster Investments Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:280480
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Parkmaster Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:17 Pembroke Street Upper,
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 22/02/2013
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||19/07/2017||03/08/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||26/06/2017||17/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/12/2016||12/01/2017|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||14||01/09/2016||08/09/2016|