Mo-Tech Electronic Devices Limited was set up on Wednesday the 18th of January 2012. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Karen Browne, Sean Murphy and Colm Delves have been the director of 44 other Irish companies between them; 40 of which are now closed. Mo-Tech Electronic Devices Limited has 8 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mo-Tech Electronic Devices Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:508527
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.62] Manufacture of Other Electrical Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Mo-Tech Electronic Devices Ltd
- Registered Address:3 Clanwilliam Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||31/12/2017||08/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/12/2017||08/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||19/05/2017||09/06/2017|